Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, seems like your mission fails again!"

System.start.crap();

Ah Ben was already being my lecturer for 7++ months. After soooooo many times I attempted to "clean" him with my presentations and essays, only ONCE I successfully "polished" his brain..HAHA! You know when.

Again, last week, me and my fellow friends tries to once again, do our job as "cleaner." Well, the result was fairly good but indeed Ah Ben is not really pleased in the way I presented before. And maybe he already knew my "tricks" and "tactics" to brainwash him, and so he opened his ears bigger than his brain...LOL..

So many comments huh? That's good! Let's look closer...

Indeed his ears caught every word ("cleaning agent") that I said. Ahahaha... Well... the thing that he added is "???" - it means no other than confused and "this is not good (still dirty)". So, Jeff, you lost this round... Sad... =(

Oh...

WAIT!!!

Wait! wait! wait! I didn't say that we did badly in the presentation. I would like to say we did a good job indeed! Just that, wow! Ah Ben shot five missles to me. Ahahaha...

Anyway, thanks to Chook Teng, Wahida & Denise. You guys (I mean girls.. hehe) rocks!! Keep it up! We'll continue to create better formulas for new "soaps" so that can wash Ah Ben's brain CLEAN and CLEAR. And so that our [you-know-what-you-want] will be "clean" and "high-rated". LOL...!! XD

Ok, quiz... tomorrow... should try my new invented.....

YEAH!! Experiment will be running tomorrow!!!! Cleaning Services In Action!! YEAH BABE!!!

BRAINWASH HIM TO THE END!!!!

MAKE NO STAINS!!!

P/S: You know what color that he used to write our names?

System.end.crap();

No comments: