Saturday, May 2, 2009

I have two days left..

System.start.crap();

Imagine that you have two days left. What you gonna do? What you wanna do?

As for me, I can't imagine that. I don't have to, it's a reality.

Two days left, in about 48 hours, and my destiny is known.

I wish I could go on, but now where I'll go, will be determined by The Dictators.

There's only two paths, but I have no rights to choose.

Even though I'm standing right at the junction, still, I can't choose.

Although I'm not blind, yet, I need to be blind.

I wanted to choose that path. But still, they will choose for me.

I have given enough choice, and I know I'm the one who choose to go to that junction,

And now, I have two days left.

I have a lot of things to do.

I don't wanna end yet,

Please, O God,

I still wanna live.

System.end.crap();

No comments: