Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm somewhat worried~

System.start.crap();

Today, my mom called me with a shocking news. I don't know is it a good thing or a bad thing - A Warning Letter.

I know I shouldn't babble here but just let me express it ok? =(

I know it's my own fault, why I so kei kiang always skip LAN class le? Now I have to pay the price.

By the way, it's a warning letter from Taylor's. (I hope it's from the Sponsorship Unit - means JPA), otherwise, if that is from Taylor's ICPU office, I can't imagine what will JPA think about it? But my mom told me JPA is mentioned, so probably (hopefully) is from the Sponsorship Unit.

I don't wanna mention the number, it's nothing good to mention it here.

Another thing, just now I reread the handout about the Compulsary Subjects info, and now my attendance could be lower than the requirement. Is that mean it's the end?

I don't know, I shall talk to Mr Tong tomorrow, hope he'll allow me to sit for the final exam, and that's my first relief.

Is this the end? If really I couldn't fly already, I rather be kicked out RIGHT NOW rather than still working hard not knowing what will happen thereafter.

If you're angry with me, you should, thanks for your concern if you do!

Is this the end? It's me who have caused this.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I have sinned,

And again, I want to ask for Your forgiveness,
Please forgive me for such attitude,
From now on, I'm gonna attend every classes,
Not going to skip any classes,

And I pray that all of us (not only me), who are in the same situation as me,
That You will help them, give me and them a second chance.
I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Oh?? It's no use to regret now, we'll see what will happen tomorrow.

System.end.crap();

No comments: