Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let the LORD decides ok?

System.start.crap();

Finally... after the HARSH week, this week is a relaxing week. It's been a while (just a while?) where we have our last break. (Do March holiday considered a break?)

But this free time makes me think a lot.. makes me think back... back... backward... and I only realised that we only have 2 months left =(

O it's gonna... it's gonna end!!!! DDD=...

Yesterday, something happened. I won't disclosed it here, but it makes my life seems to be 2 months left!..

I felt hopeless...

I almost forgotten my reason for coming here... to FLY, to study, to work, and to what?

I read so many blogs (friend's) that talking about this too. Yes, we have to cherish every moment that we have now.. You won't know tommorrow whether you'll be opening your eyes or not.. *not trying to scare*

Despite of this, after thinking and speak to God a while, He gave me the answer, He tell me not to worry.

Finally, I realised, I still remember my purpose here. I still remember what my parents hope for me... I will never ever disappointed them!!

But...

I still have one last wish... and it's a hard one... it's a dillemma... (if i could call that a that)...

Therefore,

I hereby surrender to you, O Lord!
I surrender my only wish to you,
That will extend or shorten my life,
I pray, I pray, that you'll make,
The best decision,
Whatever it is, I know you hide
Something good from me,
Therefore, I trust in you,
Believe in your decision,
When You decided, I'll say the LORD has spoken!

Please make the best decision for... US!

Amen

System.end.crap();

No comments: