Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hamlet TableAux Assignment

System.start.crap();

Finally presented!! And it was good, good job my teammates =)

My 5 am - 10 am sleep (although I skip first two classes... hehe).. is worth the credit! =))

Despite there are many arguments among us, but it's the arguments that produced a good presentation! Thanks again ^^

Ok... now here's the movie slide show..



We also have some candid shots!



Our King & Queen!


Discussing...


Random Picture


Looking at??


The two "Spesel Guest" aka KPCs... ahahaha :P


Prisoner # - __________ Oh.. blank.. I don't feel good.. :P


Finally... Our group photo =)

And after we did everything...


Zzzz....

System.end.crap();

P/S : Next group assignment still we group ok?? =) Our group is the best of the world!

5 comments:

yTze said...

aaaaaaaah! I love the video introooo :P

Jeff Henry said...

hahahaa!! me too... u know i already watched the intro a lot of times repeatedly.. :P only the intro..LOL..

Thanks for covering me when some1 asked a silly question to me -.-

LasVen said...

Good job everyone...! lol.. Jeff Hamlet... I wonder u're really watching the movie in LT2. haha or sleeping? kaka. salute for ur sacrifice...

Jeff Henry said...

No wor... I really not sleepy le dat time.. ahahaha... i din sleep at all.. I watched d whole movie =))

Malcolm said...

Woohooo!!!! Great shooting!!! I wonder how come so good one ah? Hmmm... :P


MAL
:-P