Friday, June 12, 2009

Closing Diary of Taylor's ICPU

T.T

You've already know what is it gonna be about

Finally got things to write already.. HAHA! *credits to chook teng*

It seems like this one year has gone... very very VERY FAST!!!! It's faster than a blink of eye.

I still remember, I stepped in to Taylor's college with my parents "gong gong" and don't know look around there.

Today, I can tell you I know almost every rooms @ Taylor's (almost la =P)

Before that, we called each other by names

Today, we have such names as Muhammad, Monkey, Babi (many babis), H1N1, etc etc...

I still remember at night 1805 is the noisiest when we shout "NOOB LAH YOU!" or "FASTER KILL HIM!!" or "WALAO EH.." or "CCB LU" or "MAHAI LU" or most commonly "DotA! DotA!"

But I still remember we got play pudge wars =)

Here's some random pics...










It's time for Friend's Profile! =)))

Let's start with my very first friends, the 1801's

Lee Wei Yik (Monkey)
- A tall (but shorter than me), monkey-like creature in 1801.. lol!! Same class with me in ENG3U last year. Genius yet, monkeyish... so in short, he is Genius Monkey... hehe..

Keng Wei Jin
- Cool, muscular and always build muscle one.. same class with me in ICS4M last year.

Lim Yi Heng
- Short a bit, cool~ muscular? Quiet, always lock himself in the room... haaahhh~~ do what arh?? =P.. Helpful, especially in linen changing.. hehe... he should get more community hours.. lol..

Ramanaguru
- Tall, a lot of hairs all over the body, genius... he get spesel award what.. (but I beat him in Advanced Functions! =( not fair...), same class in chemistry and advanced functions.

Now let's move on to our neighbour's gang.. the 1805's





Ernest Seow Zhi Quan (EE/H1N1 - recently?)
- Aha! Those who're in facebook sure kenal this guy one. I no need to describe, you can describe him yourself. Kuat syok sendiri.. lol! He called himself Entao Ernest, even his birthday cake also got.. LOL. Same EAP/IELTS class. Already famous for our Abortion video.. HAHA! In class always talk cock but say me talk cock -.-

Derek Ng (Pork Weng)
- If you one day hear alot of *toot toot* words from 1805 ah.. the probability who speaks is him.. lol... same calculus class... but very diam..

Soh Chin Hui
- Last sem top scorer in physics. See like very diam but I heard he got lots of "secret agenda"???

Tay Ho Ming
- Not know him much, because he joined 1805 later.. just know he with Shu Woon.

Liong Siew Chek
- Same physics class, I heard they all said his mandarin very weird??

Ong Shang Khoon
- Hmm.. can say the most popular guy in 1805. Quoted Mr Smiley by who arh??

Seow Zhen Liang (Babi also?)
- Same Advanced Functions class. A genius but.............................(...)


My Other Friends

My Hamlet GroupAbdullah (Polonius)
- The only malay guy that work in my group ever before..

Wahida (Ghost/Horatio)
- Haha.. she likes to say... deeeeniiiisssseeeee~~~

Chook Teng (Ophelia)
- Muaahhaha.. she's the one who gave me this idea. Kind.. cute... and "small" =P Good at making eye contact and wink... ;)

Denise (Queen)
- Everyone knows her.. a good actress too... the driver of our group project.

Julia (King)
- Eeeeeeeehheheheheheheheheheeeee (I dunno how to express it in word form, Julia knows it =P).. One of the most kind and smart girl and smile a lot... Don't need to rest one.. =P

Malcolm
- haha... one of the best guy I ever met! funny, hillarious, serious, can swap emotions with bits of seconds.. lol.. Used to be same class in ENG3U.. I still remember our drama is the Oscar award winning one *exagerating*. Those who had the video please contact me!!!

Anderson (KK Monkey version)
- I actually met him in the first day.. just that we did not talk much.. but when it comes to 2nd sem.. as crazy as monkey.. LOL..

Hexen
- Like Julia, smile a lot...a very nice girl.. and she's the valedictorian for this year.. yay! Why I'm so happy? Because she's BM people.. HAHAAH!! XD

Tee
- Also met him in the first day... then hilang d.. meet back on 2nd sem.. please speak BM to him =)

Alfie
- cold joker, you need to bring your winter clothes..

Ying Yi
- reserved at the beginning, dunno what she eat until she become very sociable after holidays.. same advanced functions class.

Shu Woon
- same ENG4U class

Kin
- Day dreaming gal... ~.~ currently waiting for her "prince charming"

Grace
- Not know.. nice... quiet or not i don't know.. but I choose her to be secretary one don't forget =P

Wei Wei
- Haha.. tutor her properly oo.. if not she beat you 99...

Lilian
- "Small"? A nice girl, quiet... (but in LAN class of course quiet laaa)

Anna
- "Small" also.. same advanced functions class

Mathew
- He's already popular by the time I know him. I'm so outdated -.-

Koay
- Used to be EAP classmate by didn't talk.. not until in calculus class.. where he's my side-mate. Combination of I and him that always win quiz =P

Natalie
- Not knowing much of her... but she's going U of A.. yay!! =)

Nian Yi
- I heard a lot about you.. hehe..

Friends,

Thank you for entering my life. I know most of you will be exiting my life, but I know that you guys are leaving footprints in my heart right? =) You guys are just awesome! =) Life rockz with you guys.. haha!! Without you all I don't know where I will be now. Thank you for going through ups and downs with you guys. I remember we worked till late midnight before the Hamlet presentation. So, I wish you all the best (all of ICPU graduates) for pursuing your dreams and make your dreams.. come true...and for those who flying to Canada, best of luck in getting the universities that you wanted and pursue your dreams course and career in the future. Oh I just heard that Chook Teng got UBC already.. congrats... see.. dreams come true =)

To be updated if needed.... =)

P/S : Listen to the song.. specially dedicated to all my beloved friends ^^

3 comments:

LasVen said...

hahhahaxxx... nice long post... u miss out one VVIP in this post.. you-know-who... where ah..? haha.. ... Hiek.. hiekk

yTze said...

I'm going to miss Jeff Henry! =)

Ehheeehehehehehehehehehhehehee~
haha ;p All the very very best to you and Wen Hui!!

p.s. Wish I had a video of us laughing

Jeff Henry said...

lol... ya me too wan d video.. wan 2 see how is sounds like.. haha.. but nvm.. its in our memories =)..