Friday, June 12, 2009

Thinking that I have forgotten someone?

The answer is - NO! Of course not =)

Want write also, got special page one laaaaa~~!! XD

With so many witnessess.. of course, she's Ham Pao Wen Hui =)

Let's be continue like just now..

Wen Hui

Reserved, quiet, & hardworking at first impression.. you know what? She's the first girl that I know when I came to Taylor's University College. In computer science class, did not sit beside each other yet. But, when the first presentation is given, I've been assigned with her. Oh, that's where all starts!

After done with the slides, board rapidKL bus for the first time with her, also mean the first time that I board rapidKL.. lol! *Sorry no photos* hehe...

On the same time, she told me that she's in my ENG3U class as well, then only I notice her in the class.. (cos she sit behind mar.... =_=)

First one month - Seldom talk, but it starts after I had some 'tragic incident'. She's the only one I tell. Ok, feel better after expressing.. hehe... (haven't start yet hah!)

Since that, we start to get closer, especially in computer science class, sit together, always peeking at her screen (hehe.. she never know that.. ooops =x).. and help her to solve problems..

Towards the end of first semester, started to go out together.. oh and I'm invited to her church.. (malcolm also got.. he jadi saksi!!)..

Oh.. ok la.. take five... nah...




Five minutes done!

Hehehe... the end of ICPU.. starts to know her more.. this is where the "gossips" starts.. I dunno who start it... *For those who start it or know who start it, kindly report to me IMMEDIATELY* lol.. just kidding.

Also, we went back together in by bus to butterworth (since she had joined penang tribe... *bleak to malcolm*), in bus.. of course.. learn a lot from her and about her.

Hehe.. ciplak some of her pics.. =P



*please be patient.. I know what you're thinking*

Yup, this is from these posts, I'm sure you guys remember..

http://fdoodleidly.blogspot.com/2008/12/tedious-tiring-yet-adventurous-journey.html
http://ilove2talkcrap.blogspot.com/2008/12/extension-of-hamburgs-post.html

So, this is the end of First Semester...


Uh oh? It's not over yet..!

2nd sem! Checked the new timetable.. no same class... ouwh =(, but got same break, yay =)

So, we like normal, go church together, online chat together, but one thing is, the "gossipers" are getting active on that time onwards =_=...

You know, gossip is one of the factor.. =) So should I say thank you?

And then, the gossipers are getting wilder and wilder.. on March 1Xth incident (dowan so obvious =P)... it leads to.. confession.. n yeah.. your patience ends here..

So, first up... KL Tower trip..








Helped in hamlet assignment... remember we chat & listen to songs at basketball court till 12am++ lol!! Luckily no guards halau...

Finally, did CPTs together.. since we do all same sources =)

As for final outing, sunway lagoon~~






Got more pictures... but don't want post too much.. secret.. hehe..

So that concludes the major events of me and her.. =)

Regarding the First Impression,

Now - Talkative, silly, laugh a lot, sweat a lot (hehe..), smart, clever, kind, care, realistic, think-ative, presentationphobia (no longer?), speaking test phobia, heightphobia.

Likes - Me =P, nian yi, family & friends, coffee, starbucks frapuccino, starbucks, swimming pool & AC teh ais or panas, fishy, JRYF curry house's curry, kak su, cantonese fried noodle @ banana leaf, twister, BoA, Rain, DBSK, physics, maths, philosophy, her icpu textbooks, 100%, ms nicole, AH BEN!

Dislikes - wear formal, assignments, essays, chemistry, pork, fatty part of chicken, sweat, jaggut, ...

*some are kept undisclosed though*

To Ham Pao =),

Thank you for walking into my life. Through you, I've becoming more mature as I were today. I learn to apprecitate my friends and family more than before. I've learn to work harder because no pain, no gain, and because of you, I stop becoming lazy and learn to wake up earlier. Because of you, I learn to control my anger and agresiveness (die to my sensitivity). Thank you for listening when I share my problems with you and thank you for allowing me to listen when you got problems. Thank you for being there all the time when I need someone or when I'm alone. Thank you for helping me throughout my life with you and thank you too for allowing me to help.

Though we gonna be separated for four years by the distance of 2710 km, by the time zone difference of 02:00, and by the flight hour difference of 4 hours, I believe that all these numbers remains a number, and a number has no power to decide what our love outcome will be. I believe our love is bounded by God's grace and love and He will bless, prosper, and protect us always when we are apart from each other.

I LOVE YOU =))))

No comments: