Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look Out Point aka Mini-Genting

System.start.crap();

It was actually two days ago (Friday), and I was too busy as well as my 1802 router was too busy to accept my connection!!

Start the journey there around 8 pm, reached about 9pm. (Yeah it's quite far)

That place is nice =) As you can see the beautiful KL City Center night view from there. Too bad I can't snap photos, camera not good, sad =( no la..hehe..

If you insist of seeing photos, click here, though she snap only one :P
http://fdoodleidly.blogspot.com/2009/02/wonderful-cg-outing.html

The whole story can be read from her post too.

Works Cited - "someone" taught me to use this in blog posts :P

Hehe...

Yeah, that's it, enjoyed sight-seeing while on the way, while hamburg enjoyed dreaming... :P

System.end.crap();

No comments: