Thursday, March 12, 2009

Look out there

System.start.crap();

First of all, thank you everyone for your support during my speaking test. I can say that i did a fairly good job (dunno how "good" it is). Hehe..

Thank you to "you" for your Good lucksss wishing me repeatedly...

Thanks to my beloved mom for the support 400 kms away...

Even after my test, she called me, and told me that my brother got a somewhat good results in his STPM, congratulations..

So, this marks the end of Hardcore Week!

It's time to look up & out now...

Forsee ahead
Forsee future
It's no use to look behind..





Look up now...





...

..

.

The moon is very nice today..


I see two moons =) Do you?


To "you" - I know you're very tired and I hope that you're just tired. (and nothing else), because when "you" look up, you'll see which beautiful scene that God has provided to you today. So cheer up =) I'll always support you no matter what happens ^^

P/S : Red Cliff II rocks!!! You can apply your English 4U, Physics, Chemistry and even Calculus & Advanced Functions to it..LOL..

System.end.crap();

No comments: