Saturday, December 13, 2008

Drunked.. Dizzy.. Zzz..

System.start.crap();

Today, I went for a wine tasting at my uncle's friend kitchen shop.

Start with some snacks, and finally my uncle had a presentation to promote his wine. Sounds like I'm in a wine college, getting lectured by my lecturer (my uncle).. hehe XD

The topic for today is French wine.

Here are few examples of red wines made from various types of grapes, really nice! =)

This one is quite old, as it has darker colour, and of course, better! =3


This is not tiger beers, these are expensive white wine (although it is yellowish in colour)

Some of them look even more goldish


By the way, the alcohol content for those wines are about 12.5% and so, after tasting, I mean DRINKING all those wines, wow! I'm flying! I'm flying high in the sky! I'm at Fantasy Land! I'm at Eden! I'm at DisneyLand! I'm at Digimon World! Wooohooo~~~ Yippee~~~ Yay~~~~ *dizzy*

Anyways, at about 5 o' clock in the afternoon, my aunt brought us to have dinner, as she was very hungry. As the result, I didn't have my dinner at home later.

Checked my first semester marks, thanks to Ernest for telling me. I did quite a great job in this semester. Hopefully it will help to maintain my average marks for the next semester as the average can be pulled down by the black hole named ENG4U. Congratulations to my friends too for whatever result that they get because they were all superb! :D

Yesterday, Hamburg told me that our next semester ENG4U novel will be Pride & Prejudice. She said it was a boring story. So, if any of you had an idea about this book, do let me know what you think. =)

And finally..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

System.end.crap();

No comments: