Friday, December 5, 2008

ICPU 2008 is officially closed (Merdeka!!)

System.start.crap();


Hiya! A bet most of you guys enjoyed your "Merdeka" celebration aren't you? (except for physics students laaaa XD)

Before I continue, I hereby announces that ICPU 2008 is officially over. Here's the "closing ceremony:




Haha! Enjoyed it? =D I think so... *sacarstic*

Anyway, there is more than this simple "closing ceremony". My friends and I went to watch the movie "Bolt". We entered the theatre, suprisingly, there are many kiddos there. Makes us feel 10 years young. Haha! XD
And of course, when a semester is over, it's time to go home!!! xD Yay!! I miss my home so much =3333 Daddy, mommy, my family & friends, and my beloved honey bee, behold! I'm coming home.


It's Jeff Henry's homecoming!!! Woooohooo~~~





I'd already packed up, this time I will bring two bags. One of them will fit in my heavy lappy -_-.

Tomorrow, 11am bus, going back with two of my friends pray for our safe journey =3

Anyway, thanks again to my friends (lecturers are included), for bringing me such a beautiful experiences in this semester. I wish that we won't need to reshuffle classes for next semester D= Haiz.. but anyway, it's ok to reshuffle, since we'll have new friends next year (of course I won't forget old one laaaaaa).



Oh, also thanks to our Casa shuttle bus service for wasting their expensive diesels to fetch us to and from college, and also thanks to my "beloved" RapidKL and Metrobus (Haha!!) for providing me transportation so that I don't need to wake up early (I woke up at 8am XD), although have to walk further a bit (exercise more laaaa).





Oh, there's a lot of tickets anyway, but I had disposed it.. haiz... regret... regret...~.~



Ok, time to go now.. It's so late already...









Er..









Wait!!









I think...









I miss something...









Er..







Oh yea, it's not OFFICIALLY closed for everyone in ICPU.. eheh... The physics students (haven't merdeka yet) gonna have their last paper tomorrow, so all the best to you guys!!!! =) Remember to shout till the MPH collapses when the exam is over!! XDDDD



Ok, have I say everything already...?









Erm..









Think so...









So,







It's late now! Going to bed! Jeff Henry's homecoming tomorrow!!! =3

God bless everyone, Christmas is coming! Hallelujah!!!

System.end.crap();

No comments: