Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm tooo freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XDDD

System.start.crap();

That's right! Tommorrow I have Advanced Functions exam and I'm still crapping here..haha!!
This is because I had spent the whole day for Ms Nicole's review questions and till now haven't finish yet! XD

Haiz..today very hot.. but the mood are cold~ My 1801 atmosphere is hot but cold (hope you can get what I mean XD). Everyone stays in their own room, studying. Me too, I rarely study inside the room but today I did it again. Wei Yik & Keng went to our neighbour 1805. This is why our unit very "cold" XD

Anyway, oils reloaded!! Get to burn it tommorow in MPH! Yeah~ Burn the papers >=3

Anyway, I have updated the photos again. See my post below.

Ok, save petrol now. It's too expensive to waste here :P So, off now~

God bless everyone! =)

System.end.crap();

No comments: