Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy & Sad at the same time

System.start.crap();

The happy thing is, I'm back to Trickster! =)
The sad thing is, Honey Bee is not playing! =(

The happy thing is, I'm back home! =)
The sad thing is, we gonna move soon! =(

The happy thing is, my first semester results will be sent to me in few days time! =)
The sad thing is, I don't want walking colors (as in the antonym for "flying colors") result! =(

The happy thing is, I still have the cash for 1 month in KL! =)
The sad thing is, I don't know it's enough or not, because gonna use some, especially on Chirstmas! =(

The happy thing is, I'm gonna visit my ex-school again! =)
The sad thing is, I may had been forgotten! =(

The happy thing is, my PlayStation still works although it's been years in the dusts! =)
The sad thing is, the PS is taken out to replace my computer that has been taken away! =(

The happy thing is, I'm going out on Christmas! =)
The sad thing is, my car might not be available during that day! =(

The happy thing is, I had a wonderful plan for Honey Bee on Christmas! =)
The sad thing is, don't know she's free or not on that day! =(

The happy thing is, I'm gonna apply to the university of my choice! =)
The sad thing is, I'm still in dilemma & afraid of being objected! =(

The happy thing is, no more stress & no more assignments! =)
The sad thing is, it's so boring on holidays! =(

The happy thing is, Honey Bee is going to have her mid-semester exam next week & holiday! =)
The sad thing is, I can't chat with her during that week! =(

The happy thing is, "something" beautiful gonna happen on Christmas! =)
The sad thing is, I scared I failed and "it" becomes ugly! =(

The happy thing is, I know I truly love her! =)
The sad thing is, I doubt she truly loves me or not! =(

System.end.crap();

No comments: