Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!!! Yay!

System.start.crap();

It's 3 hours and 30 minutes from 2009 the moment I typed this sentence.

Everyone are away from home now, not leaving home! But celebrating New Year! So, you gonna ask why I'm still writing this right? Because I haven't go out yet lah! Zzz...

Later my parents wanna go paktor, my sister with friends, and my brother with girlfriend, so me le??? Not telling you..bleak :P

Things I'm looking forward/might do for 2009 :
  1. Chinese New Year
  2. Celebrating my first Good Friday and Easter Day
  3. Pass my ICPU course with flying colours
  4. Get ENG4U 85%!!!! (I know it sounds crazy)
  5. Pass all the JPA requirements before going to Canada
  6. Choose University
  7. Choose major
  8. Live there
  9. Play snow
  10. Eat "snow-cream"
  11. Celebrate Christmas with snowmans XD
  12. Study hard
  13. Do homework hard
  14. Do exam hard
  15. Taking a break from love relationships (adui...D=)
  16. Learn guitar
  17. Celebrate my success in ICPU (LOL)
  18. Practice Java (as a warm up for Software Engineering degree next year)
  19. Play dotA (of course lah!! XD)
  20. Eat
  21. Drink
  22. Sleep
  23. Watch TV
  24. And many many more that I have no idea what I'm going to do next XD

So, finally, wish you guys all Happy New Year 2009!! May God bless you throughout the year and may your dreams come true. Happy Birthday Keng!! XD

System.end.crap();

No comments: