Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fate?

System.start.crap();

Fate,
Why do you tell me this?
Fate,
Why do you show me this?
Fate,
Why do you let me down?
Fate,
Why do you broke my heart?
Fate,
Why are you so cruel?

Fate,
Are you heartless?
Fate,
Are you meant to be like this?
Fate,
Are you happy with what I'm now?
Fate,
Are you laughing over this?
Fate,
Are you torturing me, still?

----------------------------------------------

Oh dear FATE,
Perhaps you were trying,
To show me the TRUTH,
But I insisted,
That my LIES were right,
But you keep trying and trying,
To show me the TRUTH,
And drive out LIES from me,
That within myself,
And that from the LIAR.

Oh dear FATE,
Perhaps I should thank you,
That you show me the TRUTH,
That you show me the LIAR,
That you show me the LIES,
That you show me the BLINDFOLD,
Of mine.

Maybe I should have a BREAK,
After all, I'm just LYING to myself,
After all, I'm just being LIED,
And forsake the TRUTH.

Right this very moment,
May this year,
Show me the right way,
Not necessary the LIAR have to,
Face the TRUTH's wrath,
But I do pray to God that,
LIAR repents,
And LIAR converts to TRUTH.

Have a happy and prosperous 2009 and hope that you enjoy my first-inspirational-randomly poem! XD

God Bless! =)

System.end.crap();

No comments: