Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year Crap Poems!

System.start.crap();

Yesterday, I
Went to my auntie's house
It's chinese new year second day
We greet each other so happily
And gracefully
And I also greet,
One of my uncle,
The other laughs,
And so I laughed too,
For I know the reason,
It's funny,
We're happy
And you know what?
I love you.

Today, I
Chatted with someone,
Important to me,
It's chinese new year third day
It's been a year,
And we have been like this,
Like that,
I can sense my own happiness,
Because the someone chatted with me,
And you know what?
I love you.

Tommorrow, I
Will continue loving you,
For you always be in my arms
When you're in fear
When you are mad
Or when you gone haywire
I'm so happy to help
To see your cute-chilled face
Child-like
You are so cute than a million angels
And you know what?
I love you.

YES
I LOVE YOU!


I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!


But why I'm keep repeating
This?

You want to know
Why?

*Perhaps as you read this, I
See whether you'll know by the rightmost letter,
You know that I love you, but I'm not going to
Tell you because of an anxious feeling, but when
I see you confused, I'm so happy.*

System.end.crap();

No comments: