Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's such an honor to thank you for the virus =)

System.start.crap(virus, flu, water, jelly, liquid, fluid, flow, hot, heat, temperature);

Recently, my system is infected with a virus (maybe bird flu, who knows?). And this destructive malware attacked mainly to one of my hardware called "nose". That hardware has gone out of control and it keeps producing a jelly=like fluid called "mucus". You may ask why is there water in the system, and I tell you, this "water" is not used to cool down my system but WARM it up instead.

And because of this, the processor's temperature raised and it's above the optimum tenperature.

That's why this post looks weird.

*sneeze*

Thanks to [+someone+] [-you-] for delivering me that nice virus =)

And my body is filled with heat, feeling hot... so hot... hot...
But hot still have flu... wow~ a paradox! =D

Wonder what's ARCHETYPE for "hot"?

System.end.crap(virus, flu, water, jelly, liquid, fluid, flow, hot, heat, temperature);

No comments: