Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A trip back to my past college

System.start.crap();

Had a trip to TAR College yesterday. Took 1 hour++ to reach. You know la. Malaysian bus service. -.-

What do you expect me to go there? Of course have some things to settle le. But then, got meet my friends too. I came to redeem my stuffs that I left there last July. LOL. Another thing is, surrender my hostel key!! =(


Went to my room, H-117. After half year, nothing much change, except my roommate taking over my place. LOL. See those bottles? That's the evidence.


I still remember this is the kissing spot of a couple when I first came to this college. Failed to shot their video that time! Haha!

Managed to snap this route where it is a very long route from college to hostel. We do have a shortcut though =). But this is the route to the exit gate. What a good exercise just to go in and out.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you the BEST NASI LEMAK in KL! Mali's Corner at Jalan Malinja (number what I forget liao), Taman Bunga Raya. What is good about their nasi lemak is their special kuah. I don't know what ingredients that they used but then it's EXCEPTIONALLY DELICIOUS!!! This nasi lemak is better than all foods in Asia Cafe!!! :P. Managed to dapao it before going back! =) It operates daily, beginning at 6pm. Make sure you come early, or else you have to wait in a long queue.

It almost 7 pm when I wait in a not-so-long-queue, after dapao it, it's time to go! T.T. Take bus to Wangsa Maju LRT station and this is the KL City Center view from there. (Sorry for the poor picture quality, Because have to ZOOM!!)

Reached KASAR at about 8pm, lepas mandi & makan the best nasi lemak in KL, my friends call me for DotA although I'm tired. Haha.

Can say I still miss TAR College although it's already half year studying here.

System.end.crap();

No comments: