Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who's your role model?

System.start.crap();

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Try it without looking at the answers.....

Please don't look down until you do it, you'll love it I promise. No cheating! =)

GET A CALCULATOR (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT)

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.. ..)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number..
5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down . ..





































Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. John Wayne
4. Bill Gates
5. Gandhi
6. George Clooney
7. Thomas Edison
8. Abraham Lincoln
9. Jeff Henry

Oh, thank you, thank you, I know you admire me soooooooo much~~ Don't worry, I'll give you my autograph if I had a chance. Thank you, thank you. I love MY FANS soooooo much~!! ^^

LOL

System.end.crap();

No comments: