Monday, January 19, 2009

When you're in college..

System.start.crap();

"Men tend to do simple tasks in complicated way" - Rube Goldberg

It's totally TRUE!! Not only in our Rube Goldberg project, but it applies in calculus as well.

It is today, this afternoon, for the first time in my history, after I bath, straightaway, I do HOMEWORK!! Wow.. incredible =O.. Me myself can't believe it too LOL

Calculus.. differentiation, derivatives, rate of change, slope of a tangent, first principle, limits...aah!!!

What we learn in SPM..

- To find derivatives, just hafal the formula given to you and use it. Eng Eng Cheng Cheng...(I wonder what's that)

What we learn here..

- To find the derivatives, use all limits and long long formulas to solve even the simplest function of y = x^2.

In SPM, we need two lines to differentiate,
In ICPU, we need FOUR lines to differentiate.

Wow, amazing...

In SPM, our pen can last 3 months
In ICPU, our pen can last ONE month or less

Budget a bit laaa...

Haiz.. what to do? Adui...

Ok... continue my ink-wasting...

System.start.crap();

No comments: