Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey guys & girls! I'm home! =)

System.start.crap();

It's been 1 hour ago I came back from college. Bathing, shitting, waiting for computer to start and this page to load = 1 hour.

Today is shorten period. So, I make my decision to swap my physics class so that I can go back EARLY!! HAHAHA!! :P.. From P6 to P3.

In today's (only for today) last class, Ah Ben class, we had a vocabulary quiz. I told Chook Teng, OMG, we're gonna get "perfect". And so we had the quiz. But after the quiz and after the checking answers session, we can't get "perfect". Just because of ONE MARK we can't get "perfect". So "sad", so "sad" T.T

Anyway, the virus from 0811 is still in me. So, while YOU guys having your classes or waiting for taxis or bus under the hot sun, I'm going to SLEEP!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDD... You know? SLEEP is the best thing of your life...aah~~ Zzz...

System.end.crap();

No comments: