Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Boss" is the one who get bullied >.<

System.start.crap();

Today, we have our chemistry ISU project disscussion at mcd. By the way, I'm the "boss" of this project. However, these happens,




See that black guy over there? That's Guru, and he's acting cool in front of my camera. While others are working hard, he go and curi tulang. Act cool some more. Salary off RM 500!! >=/





See leng lui act cool oh~ Salary off RM800!! >=P



This one even more pro. At first very rajin, then when boyfriend called go outside and chat with him so long. Salary off RM1000!!! >=3

Well, even though can save my pocket money, but you know? After I gave them my ideas, Yan Yan told me to write back what she need to explain to her back, in some sort of essay..Zzz...

Then I kena pergi scan, while they all curi-curi read my bloggie here~ Haha! Hope they'll check again and see this!! Muahahaha~ xD

Anyway, Monday...CPT, It's gonna be interesting!

See my chat box on the right. Note that "hamsaplou" is Ernest Seow....:P

System.end.crap();

No comments: