Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's time to say goodbye~ T.T

System.start.noncrap();

Haiz... 5 months... It's really fast... 5 months... Just flew away like this... 5 months!! It just over... D=

Today, guess what? We've have a mad photo taking session in Ah Ben's class.. Not only his class, other class as well.. I gave something to Ah Ben, including the limericks that you saw previously.. xD Then.. yup.. taking photos~ you'll see on the slide below..

And then, Mr Andrew's class.. He made his last funniest jokes on that day.. Haiz.. miss him so much~ His jokes, his laughter.. his...his.... T.T... and then take photos... again.. with my friends that are graduating this year too =3

Computer Science, well.. we don't have much time taking photos as he's showing us a movie.. So only got class photos.. But that's ok. Better than none..

Finally, My BELOVED Ms Nicole's class =P.. HAHA!! First she lets us play a final game quiz... Though she's very busy (marking papers, keying grades).. she still managed to design a final game for us. Though I don't win it.. But.. It's so touching that she at least spend her time for a game with us. Finished with photo taking with her and a hug xDDDD






Haiz... I would take this time out, to apologise for anything wrong that I've done. Not only for my dedicated lecturers, but all of my friends and classmates as well. I sincerely apologise.



Ok, I also would like to thank all of you, my friends (my lecturers are my friends anyway =3), for everything that you done for me. No matter it's ups or downs, I really enjoyed this semester. Hope it will be the same for the next semester. Thank you guys and girls so much..... I... I... I... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! T.T....(I can't hold it back)....



Haiz... anyway, after today, we have the final lap to go, the FINALS!! The most cruel villain in ICPU. The most vigorous chemical in ICPU. The most deadliest virus in ICPU, and the most head-cracking functions that yet to be solved in ICPU!! AAH!!



So, my friends, let us hold our hands together as one to hit the finish line, and let God be within us, blessing us all the way to the finish line. With no man or woman shall fall, as we all are belong to Him, and of course, with Him, everything is possible!!! >=3



Ok ok.. actually I still have much to say here~ But then, we must get started to train to destroy this villain of the life! *sob sob*....



Haiz.. *sob sob*.. I have to end this now.. *sob sob* to study for the finals.. *sob sob*..



And...



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.







No..! No..! I'm not crying!!!! *sob sob*. Really!!!! T.T...

What a beautiful memories~ T.T

God bless everyone xD

System.end.noncrap();

No comments: