Monday, November 24, 2008

Just woke up...Zzz...

System.start.crap();

Just wake up.. Zzz... Good Morning.. Zzz..

Finally, NO MORE PROJECTS!! YAY!!! Zzz...

So sleepy...nothing to crap much today... Zzz...

Anyway.. the CPT presentation was brilliant!! I managed to make them laughed throughout the whole presentation =D It's a game actually..

Tomorrow is Wen Hui's turn gonna present the same book as mine. Wish her luck! =)

System.end.crap();

System.start.noncrap();

I am so happy today. So, let's pray to the Lord for giving me such a brilliant idea for CPT =)
"Father, I just want to thank You for giving me the wisdom to figure out such an extraordinary idea for my CPT presentation. I just want to thank You for giving me words to say and helping me to cope with my nerves. I just want to thank You for using me to entertain my class besides delivering Your word. Father, I just want to thank You for everything You have done for me today. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen"

System.end.noncrap();

No comments: