Friday, November 21, 2008

It's all thanks to her!

System.start.noncrap();

GREAT!! Now I have two presentations on Monday! - CPT & Chemistry. I'm so "happy"!! All thanks to Wen Hui's best friend..! Thank you so much~~~ God bless you!

Thank you soooooo much for your "wonderful" game! Thank you soooo much for your sweet mango sweet!... Thanks for all your time-consuming crapping that makes me laugh out loud! Thank you sooo much for turning my 6 hours sleep yesterday useless!!! Thank you soooo much that I don't need to present today. Thank you so much that you relieved my nerves!!

I wonder how I'm going to pay back to you for your such a "good deed" for me!

Anyway, bollocks to CPT!!! It's Chemistry time! No more CPT...the poem also I just hand it up. Just wanna forget all this crapping assignments!!!

Feel like wanna burn someone on Monday! Since my novel has burning scene! Aha! Maybe I'll "balas budi" to her with that!

System.end.noncrap();

No comments: