Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What a bad day~

System.start.crap();

Hello..crappers XD

Haiz....I had such a bad day today. Yesterday, I left my pencil case in the Web. Luckily the management keep it. Don't want to say them so kind because when I claimed it they were so cold and just hand it over me silently, with no emotion..zzz. Anyway, thanks to him also la! (GTH LA)

And then, today, I left my key inside my room, suprisingly, my roommate also left his key...==" Then I go to the office to ask the management for they key, they asked me to wait, because the people in charge will come later to my unit. I asked is it long? She said not sure.

Ok. So, since I'm already at first floor, so I go makan first lah...so hungry...After makan, I come back, my friend told me that the key guy come, and he left because I'm not here! WTH! Can't he just open it and go?! Why must I be here? ==" lame!

Then, my roommate came back, called the warden, and she came at 9 pm...zzzz...so what I did from 7 pm till 9pm is...BATH...HAHA!!!..

Walao eh~ So sui today...wonder it will be like this again tommorrow~

Anyway, done advanced functions slide! Ready for presentation tommorrow. But first, study the book! Zzzz...so have to halt myself now...*vanished*

System.end.crap();

No comments: